Sunday, January 11, 2009

Donation Box

After a lot of searching I finally figured out how to add my Paypal button to the page. Now you can easily make a donation to my college fund!

I will keep a running total on the site so that you can see how much you have helped me out! My deadline is by next fall. I need to get as much as I can by then for my first year but then of course I will be needing about $30,000 a year for the other three years also.

Thank you for your help! For those of you who donate, you are awesome!



Now for those of you who want to add your own box, it is very simple/

1. First log in to your Paypal Account.
2. Then go to Merchant Services.
3. Select Donate under the Create Buttons title.
4. Follow the steps to create your button.
5. Then in blogger.com go to Layout, Add Gadget.
6. Then under the Basics select HTML/JavaScript
7. Copy and paste your code in and your done!

Boy did it take me forever to find out where to put it. If you just search html in gadgets you won't find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment