Sunday, January 11, 2009

First Day

Today is the first day of my new blog! I have never written a blog before, but I hope that you will really enjoy this one.

I'll be truthful. The whole reason that I have started this blog is to try to make some money. It's not as you would think though. I am not just trying to make money so I can buy something I want. I am going to try to use this blog to be able to afford to go to college.

Right now I am planning on going to the University of Illinois. Even with the instate rate it's going to cost me close to $30,000 a year. That's a ton, and I definitely don't want to come out of college with a ton of debt. Instead I plan on writing a bunch on here for people to read. If you want to help support me to make college more affordable I'll leave a paypal link here. It would be awesome if those of you who read this could donate me even $1. If a thousand people did that it would be awesome. Also clicking on my ads will help me out as I will benefit from them.

Thanks for reading,

GoIllini

No comments:

Post a Comment