Sunday, January 11, 2009

Topics to Come

So I decided that I will make a list of the topics that I will be writing about.


Here is just a sneak preview. If you see anything here that you think I should write about soon or more thoroughly let me know! I have experience in all these subjects.

Fishing-

-Experiences
-Favorite Lures
-How to fish for different North American fish
-Tips
-Description of lakes I have visited
-Links to helpful fishing sites
-And More!

Running-

-Building a base
-Why run?
-Running shoe opinions
-Who should run?
-What to eat?
-How to get faster/getter endurance
-Running for fun
-And more!

Saltwater Aquariums-

-Favorite Fish, and information on them
Setting of a aquarium:
Equipment List
Cycling
-Stocking
-Favorite stores
-Favorite saltwater forums
-And much much more! I know my stuff

Paintballing

-My two guns
Descriptions and reviews
-My experiences
-Best place to play

Vacations

-Destinations and reviews
-Future destinations (hopefully)

Xbox 360

-Favorite Games
-Reviews
-Xbox Live
-Halo 1,2, and 3

The Internet

-Sites I like to frequent
-Possibly basic tutorials
-Resources
-Favorite online stores

No comments:

Post a Comment